Safety Warning and Disclaimer
Safety is your responsibility. Take a minute to review these safety warnings and our disclaimer.
Project safety is your responsibility
- Always wear appropriate safety gear.
- Make sure you have adequate skills and experience to construct the project.
- Make sure you know how to properly use all equipment.
- Keep in mind that tools, electricity, chemicals, and other resources used in these projects are dangerous. Use them with appropriate precautions and safety gear.
- These projects are not intended for use by children.
Part and Material handling is your responsibility
- Parts and materials sold through our store may require special handling, precautions, and safety gear to avoid injury. For instance, they may have sharp, rough edges that can cause harm if not handled appropriately, or be small enough to pose a choking hazard for children and pets.
- Wear appropriate safety gear when handling parts and materials, and use caution.
- Keep all parts out of reach of children and pets.
Final product use is your responsibility
- If you build a product from our reproduction plans, we do not warrantee the fitness or safety of the final product resulting from the project.
- Use of any product built and sold by Laboratory 424 is your responsibility. You must use your own judgment whether the product is appropriate for the intended use and audience.
- Final product may be inappropriate for children, animals, and some adults.
Invention prototypes are your responsibility
- We do not warrantee the fitness nor use of the invention. It is considered a prototype for educational/scientific purposes only and should be treated as such.
- We will disclose the contents and processes involved in creating the invention to help you evaluate it's fitness for your use.
- Parts, material handling, and use of the invention is your responsibility.
- Invention may be inappropriate for children, animals, and some adults.
- Each invention will ship with a printed safety warning and disclaimer. If you gift/sell the invention to another person you must included the safety warning and disclaimer with the invention. Contact us if you need another copy of the safety warning and disclaimer.
- If you feel the invention is inappropriate for your use, either dispose of it in a responsible manner or return it to us. Contact us to proceed.