We now offer wholesale pricing to those who meet our minimum order requirements. Read through our wholesale policy to see if it will work for you. Feel free to contact us if you have questions. Otherwise, take a look at the wholesale section of our store and get started!
Please note that these policies and the availability of a "Laboratory 424 Wholesale Purchasing Program" may change at any time without notice.
How to Order
- Go to a wholesale product page in our store.
- Click the "Get a Quote" button and fill out the form.
- We will send an email to you within 2 days containing a detailed quote.
- Reply to the email with questions as needed, or approve the quote.
- Once approved, we will activate your quote ID.
- Go to the wholesale product page in our store, enter the quote ID, and add it to your cart.
- We accept payments online via PayPal and credit card.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- If you prefer to pay by check, money order, or wire transfer contact us to make arrangements.
- Large orders may be required to pay via check, money order, or wire transfer.
- Order processing is secure. Read our Privacy and Security policies for more details.
- Sales tax is added to Washington State addresses unless you have a valid Reseller Permit on file with us. Tax rate is based on destination.
- Quotes vary based on quantity purchased, destination, and schedule.
- A quote includes the cost of the product(s), shipping, and lead time necessary to complete the order.
- Shipping includes carrier charges, insurance, and handling.
- A quote is valid for 14 days after issued. After 14 days we may need to reissue the quote.
- Quotes must be approved by customer before we activate the Quote ID.
- A Quote ID is good for 7 days after activated. After 7 days the Quote ID will no longer be active.
- Wholesale products are built upon request.
- Typical lead time starts at 2 weeks and varies based on quantity and schedule.
- You must request a quote to get the actual price.
- Only those products listed on the wholesale product page are available for wholesale purchase.
- The availability of a product with wholesale pricing may change at any time without notice.
- Retail Packaged Products
- We package, tag, and brand all our retail packaged products.
- Most of our products have UPC labels for tracking.
- Do not modify the packaging, tagging, or branding for any reason.
- Bulk Packaged Products
- Bulk packaged products are shipped bundled in large quantities without any external, retail packaging.
- Manuals or informational tags are included.
- You may use your own branded retail packaging for the products.
- You must distribute each product with an unaltered manual or tag we supplied with your bulk order.
- Do not make any claims beyond what Laboratory 424 claims on the product's respective project page and product page.
- If you need the labels and manual translated into another language, contact us for an estimate.
- Your quote will specify the estimated ship date and the carrier being used.
- An email notification will be sent when you order ships.
- All shipments are insured and tracked.
- Report damaged or missing shipments within 14 days of scheduled delivery date.
- Make sure your address is correct. If your shipment is returned because of insufficient/incorrect address you will be responsible for reshipping fees.
- You can check tracking status in your Lab 424 account.
- If you are concerned the shipment is missing please contact us so we can help.
- Domestic Orders:
- United States and its associated territory orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service, UPS, DHL, or FedEx.
- An email with your delivery confirmation or tracking number is sent when each order is shipped.
- International Orders:
- Small orders are typically shipped Airmail via the United States Postal Service.
- Large orders are shipped via ocean freight using DHL unless other arrangements are made.
- We will send you an email with your customs and tracking number when the order is shipped.
- We do not devalue shipment contents.
- Shipments may be subject to import fees which are outside our control in addition to shipping costs.
- Customs in your country may hold your shipment without notifying you, expecting you to contact them to pick it up. Be sure to contact your local Post Office when delivery is expected if necessary. You will need your customs number to claim your shipment. If your shipment is returned you will have to cover the cost of re-shipping.
- We ship to most all international countries.
- If your country does not show up in our cart/checkout, let us know using our contact form so we can fix it.
Returns and Replacements
- We only allow returns or replacements on wholesale orders if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- Returns and replacements require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receipt. We’ll refund or replace your purchase after we receive the returned product.
- RMA numbers are valid for thirty (30) days from date of issue.
- We will not accept nor be responsible for any returned product without an assigned RMA number.
- Refunds will be for the amount you paid for the item minus shipping and handling charges.
- You are responsible for shipping charges and insuring any product shipped or returned to us. The RMA number must be clearly printed on the RMA slip and on the exterior of the shipping container.
- If an item is damaged or missing, you need to contact us within 14 days of receipt so we can fix the problem. Depending on the situation, we will issue an RMA with further instructions or just send you a replacement.
- If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, we will refund your payment minus shipping and handling charges.