Safety Warning and Disclaimer
Safety is your responsibility. These projects set forth on this web site are a lot of fun, but fun ends quickly if you or someone gets hurt. Take a minute to review these safety warnings and our disclaimer.
Project safety is your responsibility
- Always wear appropriate safety gear.
- Make sure you have adequate skills and experience to construct the project.
- Make sure you know how to properly use all equipment.
- Keep in mind that tools, electricity, chemicals, and other resources used in these projects are dangerous. Use them with appropriate precautions and safety gear.
- These projects are not intended for use by children.
Part and Material handling is your responsibility
- Parts and materials sold through our store may require special handling, precautions, and safety gear to avoid injury. For instance, they may have sharp, rough edges that can cause harm if not handled appropriately, or be small enough to pose a choking hazard for children and pets.
- Wear appropriate safety gear when handling parts and materials, and use caution.
- Keep all parts out of reach of children and pets.
Final product use is your responsibility
- If you build a product from either your own parts or one of our parts kits we do not warrantee the fitness or safety of the final product resulting from the project.
- Products assembled by Laboratory 424 are carefully built and inspected in our lab to meet our high standards. We stand behind the quality of products we assemble. If there is a problem with a product we assembled, please contact us so we can do our best to fix the problem. Use of the product is still your responsibility.
- Use your own judgment whether the product is appropriate for the intended use and audience.
- Final product may be inappropriate for children and some people.
Use of project plans, suggestions, parts, and supplies provided by Laboratory 424, LLC, is at your own risk. Use of the final product resulting from the project is at your own risk. Laboratory 424, LLC disclaims all responsibility for any resulting damage, injury, or expense. It is your responsibility to make sure that your activities comply with applicable laws, including copyright. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use for other important information.